deepdark

deepdark听绘本请点击下方音频

deepdark

文章插图
《The Deep Dark Woods》
deepdark

文章插图
“Beware, beware the deep dark woods.”
“当心,当心那个黑漆漆的树林 。”
Do not go far from the pool. Be good!
不要离开池塘太远比较好 。
deepdark

文章插图
But Jack doesn’t listen, Jack isn’t sacred.
但是Jack不听劝告,他一点都不害怕 。
Quick as we can, let’s go, let’s run.
我们快点儿出发去小树林吧!跑得越快越好 。快走吧!
“Join me, Dan, it will be good fun.”
Dan, 和我一起吧!会很有趣的!
deepdark

文章插图
It is cold in the woods, full of shadows and mist.
【deepdark】树林里又冷又黑,充满了迷雾 。
“This is no fun. Can we go now, Jack?”
“这一点儿也不好玩儿,我们快回去好不好,
“But Dan, I am not sure how to get back!”
“可是,Dan,我不确定还能不能找到回去的路 。”
deepdark

文章插图
Then a crash and a cry gives the pair a fright.
过了一会儿,一阵隆隆声和哭喊声吓到了这两只小青蛙 。
“Is that a wail, a howl or a yell?”
“这是什么情况?到底是什么声音呢?
deepdark

文章插图
How can I tell?
我区分不出来 。
Oh Jack, will it hurt us?
噢!Jack,它会伤害我们么?
deepdark

文章插图
“It’s a ghost! A monster! A horrible brute!”
“是幽灵!是怪兽!是可怕的野兽!”
No, now I can hear, I am sure it’s a hoot.
都不是,现在我听出来了,是猫头鹰的叫声 。
deepdark

文章插图
“Look! It’s an owl, trapped under a tree.”
“看!是一只猫头鹰在树下 。它被捕了 。
Can we set it free?
我们可以放它出来么?
Let’s see if we can.
我们试试吧 。
deepdark

文章插图
Do not hurt us, owl.
别伤害我们,猫头鹰 。
Now tug hard, Dan.
Dan,现在请你用力拉!
Yes!
耶!我们成功啦!

相关经验推荐