中文&英文对照 《暮光之城》经典台词


中文&英文对照 《暮光之城》经典台词

文章插图

【中文&英文对照 《暮光之城》经典台词】 暮光之城中的经典台词(英文版)
因为日语而荒废英文的小伙伴们快来唤醒自己的英文之魂 。
《twilight》
1 Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever. —Edward
是的 , 够了 , 永远够了
2 And how long have you been seventeen? —Bella
你满17岁多久了
3 Edward Cullen is staring at you. —Jessica
爱德华 卡伦正在看着你
4 I don’t care! You can have my soul. I don’t want it without you—it’s yours already! —Bella
我不在乎 , 你可以拥有我的灵魂 , 我不想让它离开你 , 它已经是你的了
5 Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise? —Edward
你仍然在阳光下感到眩晕吗 , 或是我的吻太专业了
6 I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn’t that enough? —Bella
我爱你胜过世界上的一切 , 这还不够吗
7 Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end. —Edward
黄昏再次来临 , 一个新的结束 , 无论这天有多完美 , 它都将结束
8 You’re talking about forever, you know. —Bella
你在说永远 , 你知道吗
9 That’s the beautiful thing about being human. Things change. —Edward
开始人类生活是极好的 。 事情变化了
10 I will stay with you — isn’t that enough? —Edward
我会和你呆在一起 , 这还不够吗
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释 。 ”
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测 。 ”
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石 。 ”
爱德华:“是那些超级英雄之类的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...那些坏人呢?”
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一 , Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二 , 在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三 , 我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他 Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说 , 狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊 。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊 。
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心 , 不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼 , 而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你 , 对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
贝拉:现在我害怕了 。
爱德华:是吗 。
贝拉: 我不是害怕你 。 我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know , Everybody's staring.

相关经验推荐